La Marzocco Strada EP (3 Group) Espresso Machine
Strada – Over the course of two years La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honour.
Featuring iconic Italian design and user-friendly interface; the Strada has always been evolving over time based on barista feedback.
Within the Strada family, the Strada EP enables the barista to create that perfect expression of a particular single origin coffee as an espresso, and reproduce a flavour profile that may be difficult to attain at a constant 9 bars of pressure.
Pressure profiling makes it possible to bring out different flavour components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
- Gear Pumps – One gear pump per group delivers stable pressure control, making it possible to create and replicate pressure profiles (EP only)
- Internal Pump and Tank – Self contained 2 litre water tank and internal volumetric pump for countertop use (EP 1 group only)
- Modern design with updated control over the brewing process
- Digital Display – intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters
- Programmable Doses – auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings
- Separate dual boiler system with saturated group technology
- Insulated Boilers – Reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability
- Dual PID system for maximum control of water and steam
- Pro Touch Steam Wands – high performing steam wands, cool to the touch
- Proportional Steam Valve – lever style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve
- Adjustable Drip tray – for tall to-go cups
- USB – update firmware, or upload and download pressure profiles (EP only)
2 or 3 groups.
Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
Customizable colours based on the RAL colour system, on request.