The 5-star experience of the XT Enduro Series is now available in a fully electric lithium-ion battery powered riding lawn mower. This latest battery technology provides a quiet operation and extended run time with rapid recharge and no power fade, delivering uncompromising power, minimal maintenance and the cut quality you can expect from its gas counterpart. The LT42E is equipped with a 42 in., twin blade cutting deck that can power through up to 2-acres or 1.5-hours, without any power fade. Recharge quickly in just 4-hours. Ride in comfort with a 15 in. Cub Comfort deluxe cut and sew high-back seat and 2 USB charging ports. This hassle-free, easy-to-use mowing experience is all backed by a 3-year limited residential and a 4-year limited battery.
- Mow up to 2 acres or 1.5-hours, on a single charge without power fade, recharges in about 4-hours
- Quiet operation with no engine maintenance, no oil changes, no belts and no gas provides a hassle-free, easy-to-use mowing experience
- No exhaust, carbon monoxide or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power
- 56-Volt MAX, 60 Ah, 1500-Watt hour lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard 110-Volt outlet
- Backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16 in. turn radius a zero-turn feel
- 13-Gauge, 42 in., twin blade deck with side discharge
- LED headlights for advanced lighting and maximum visibility to mow when you want
- Ride in comfort with a 15 in. cub comfort deluxe high-back seat
- Push button cruise control maintains a desired speed for consistent mowing
- Equipped with 2 USB ports to charge devices while you mow
100% Electric, 0% Compromise
The proven strength, comfort and performance you expect from Cub Cadet, powered in a totally new way.
Electric Zero-Turn or Rider Options
Uncompromised capabilities and simplified ownership available on three different industry leading platforms.
Level up to Lithium Ion
The new lithium-ion battery technology provides extended run times and a fast 4-hour charge.
The lithium-ion battery replaces the need for gas, oil changes, spark plugs, belts or even pully maintenance.
No Power Fade
This lithium-ion technology allows for full speed and consistent, high-powered performance until the moment the battery hits 0% charge.
Each blade is powered by a brushless motor delivering optimal airflow and efficiency, along with side-discharge, bagging and mulching capabilities.
Significantly Quieter than Gas
Cut at dawn or dusk without disturbing the neighborhood.
Backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty for peace-of-mind.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board power source for cleaner operation.
15-inch or 20-inch adjustable premium cut and sew seat options for a truly premium experience.
Riders are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for seasonal versatility.
Dual USB Port
Easily accessible and available to charge small mobile devices while rider is on.
Each model is equipped with headlights for comfortable and precise cutting at dawn or dusk.